Lynch reports back and ISM drops another mini movie

Here I am back from my first photo shot of the season and I must say that I had a lot of fun with the Blueback crew. The weather on Vancouver Island is never very reliable in the dead of winter. When I left my house with doom and gloom forecasts, for my two days in Nanaimo, I was just hoping to be given the opportunity to snap a few photos. I have to say that the guys in Nanaimo are as core as they get, the temperatures where frigid, and there was still snow on the ground but that didn't stop them from popping big and smiling for the camera. Thanks guys for showing me your spots and sharing some laughs.

While I was on the island the guys at ISM posted another sicky mini movie, along with a pretty neato interview with German ripper, Benjamin Nagel.